St. Francis Parish Hall
Paul Ladensack, NCARB
A New Parish Hall and Daily Mass Chapel
Founded in 1928, St. Francis Parish and School shares campus borders with Brophy College Prep and Xavier College Prep. This final campus development connects all existing pedestrian and auto flow for all 3 entities. This phase also provides the final missing programs of Parish Hall, Dailey Mass Chapel, Office and Catechesis Rooms for religious studies. A central courtyard was raised in elevation to make the Church and Hall accessible and provide needed space for fellowship and Parish use. New covered arcades connect new program to existing Church entries and provide shade to pedestrians. Existing architectural elements were recycled in both exterior and interior. The new Chapel utilized existing stained glass, statuary, stations of the cross and tabernacle into the design.
Peterson Associates Consulting Engineers